Candles are a beautiful accessory to any space and completely safe to enjoy, but should be used with care and attention so that they do not lead to an accidental fire or injury. We urge customers to be careful when burning candles and recommend the following rules below for burning candles safely.
- For the initial lighting, allow your candle to stay lit for at least 2 hours to allow the melted wax pool to reach the edges of jar to prevent wax from tunneling.
- Always trim your wick to about 1/4 inch EVERY time before re-lighting. Never leave a lit candle unattended or within reach of small children or pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Burn candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or uneven burn We recommend burning for at least 2-3 hours but no longer than 4.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- We recommend placing the lid on to dissolve flame to minimize smoke smell in home.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid, let candle cool completely before handling jar
- Buy another Candlegasm candle to repeat these steps 😊